Thursday, November 5, 2009

PLTC 09 Pioneering Committee

Dear Committee members,

1. I need 4-5 volunteers from the pioneering committee to assist CC to cut some spars on 18/11, 8am. Volunteers, please sms me your contacts (to 82228271) ASAP.


2. Zhi Min is helping me compile all your contact details. Please furnish him with:-
- Full Name
- Which sub-camp and patrol you are in (for this PLTC)
- Which Scout unit you are from
- HP Number
- Email address

Zhi Min please send the consolidated list to me ASAP.


3. Pioneering project is a camp gateway and the committee is supposed to send me the draft proposal. I am setting the deadline to be on 13/11, 2359hrs. Send the proposal to my email, suyong_87@hotmail.com. You are allowed to do your research from the Internet, or you could draw, scan, then email the design to me. I need details on the number of spars (long, medium, short) to facilitate logistics.

Yours in Rovering,
Jovial Glider (Su Yong)
PLTC 09 !Tribes Sub-Camp Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment