Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Post PLTC Blues...

Hi Guys...

PLTC 09 has finally ended. All the tekan sessions, horrendous living conditions and evil things we do to you are OVER!!

That aside, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for giving my committee and I a chance to even have this PLTC with you guys. You have all taught us many valuable lessons which we will cherish for the rest of our scouting journey.

I have gotten a few emails, SMSes and FB messages from some of you guys and I am truly touched by the content of the messages. You have taken the time to think & reflect on the things that we have all said at one point of another. Thats really great!! However remember...DOn't just reflect and think, ACTION is also important!!

If you felt that you have done something which is less than acceptable, talk it out with your seniors or peers & find ways to improve on it. Even for me, as a leader/rover, I still have much to improve & learn. I do fail or feel like I have let down people...but it doesn't stop there with me feeling sorry for myself...

Instead I talk things out with my patrol...yes..my patrol of rovers & committee members. End of the day, what ever committee or crew you are in is a BIG BIG patrol. We will then learn from each other's strength & weakness. You will not be alone in you patrol...

So guys bottom line is...NEVER GIVE UP!! Constantly find ways to improve on yourself. Never put down a challenge:)

I hope all of you are well rested & have returned to doing whatever your doing:)

Take care guys!! I'm missing PLTC 09!!

Thanks

YIS
Caring Cottontail

No comments:

Post a Comment